Mini-Retreat for Minnesota State Reviewers
An all-day Mini-Retreat for QM-Certified Peer Reviewers and Master Reviewers from the colleges and universities of Minnesota State will be held on Friday, October 7, 2016 in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
If you are a certified Peer Reviewer or Master Reviewer, we invite you to join us for a day to:
- work with your peers on case studies and samples to become a better peer reviewer.
- explore QM Standards that are often missed or misunderstood.
- share course review best practice ideas with Peer Reviewers and Master Reviewers from across the system.
- network and share resources.
Please share this information with your colleagues who are Peer Reviewers or Master Reviewers and remind them to register early.
An all-day “Mini-Retreat” for the institution QM Coordinators will be held on Friday, November 21, 2014 from 9 AM to 3:30 PM in Edina, Minnesota.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Highlights from the National QM Conference
- Ideas for moving QM forward on your campus
- Guidelines for using QM information and marketing (including use of the QM course seal)
- Supporting faculty in preparing for a formal course review
- QM Impact
- Resources for quality course design
- Opportunities for networking with colleagues and sharing ideas
Who should attend? This mini-retreat is for the Institution QM Coordinators. (Each campus QM affiliate has at least one individual listed as the campus QMC.) Two individuals per institution are invited to attend. Consider sending one or two institution QMCs plus one faculty member per affiliate institution OR if the institution QMC can’t attend, consider sending two faculty members.
There is no cost but pre-registration for the two individuals attending from your institution is required. Register using the Workshop Registration Form. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Directions and building location will be provided after you register.