The following courses received QM Certification during December 2017.
Please congratulate these faculty course developers for their commitment to creating courses that demonstrate quality course design principles.
These courses have been formally reviewed and meet Quality Matters Standards for course design. QM certified courses are listed in QM’s national database of certified courses and each faculty member has been given a QM seal to display with the online or blended course.
- MMDT1008 Intro to Computer Graphics Faculty/ Course Developer: Amy Maher
South Central College
- PSYC 100 Introduction to Psychology Faculty/ Course Developer: Jane Greathouse
Winona State University
- HAdm 317 Management of Human Resource in Healthcare Faculty/ Course Developer: Mussie Tessema
- MUS 120 Introduction to Music Theory Faculty/ Course Developer: Eric Brisson
- SOC 212 Sociology of Families Faculty/ Course Developer: Aurea Osgood
- LDRS 443 Leadership and Team Development Faculty/ Course Developer: Teresa Waterbury
View the list of all courses that have met QM Standards within the Colleges and Universities of Minnesota State & University of Minnesota.