The following courses received QM Certification during Summer 2017!
Please congratulate these faculty course developers for their commitment to creating courses that demonstrate quality course design principles.
These courses have been formally reviewed and meet Quality Matters Standards for course design. QM certified courses are listed in QM’s national database of certified courses and each faculty member has been given a QM seal to display with the online or blended course.
Bemidji State University
- MASC2600 Advertising Faculty/ Course Developer: Debra Sea
Hennepin Technical College
- CPLT1100 Computer Essentials in the Digital World (Blended Course) Faculty/ Course Developer: Don Myrhe
Metropolitan State University
- STAT201 Statistics I Faculty/ Course Developer: Mireya Smith
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Math1110 College Algebra Faculty/ Course Developer: Chhaya Patel
Riverland Community College
- GEOG 1200 Human Geography Faculty/ Course Developer: Willy Mekeel
Rochester Community and Technical College
- ENGL 1117 Reading and Writing Critically 1 Faculty/ Course Developer: Jeffrey Lepper
Hibbing Community College
- PSYC1205 General Psychology Faculty/ Course Developer: Stacey Ray
Minnesota State University, Mankato
- PSYC 4/536 Adolescent Psychology Faculty/ Course Developer: Dan Houlihan
- URBS 100 Introduction to the City Faculty/ Course Developer: Miriam Porter
View the list of all courses that have met QM Standards within the Colleges and Universities of Minnesota State & University of Minnesota.