Mini-Retreat for Minnesota State Reviewers
An all-day Mini-Retreat for QM-Certified Peer Reviewers and Master Reviewers from the colleges and universities of Minnesota State will be held on Friday, October 7, 2016 in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
If you are a certified Peer Reviewer or Master Reviewer, we invite you to join us for a day to:
- work with your peers on case studies and samples to become a better peer reviewer.
- explore QM Standards that are often missed or misunderstood.
- share course review best practice ideas with Peer Reviewers and Master Reviewers from across the system.
- network and share resources.
Please share this information with your colleagues who are Peer Reviewers or Master Reviewers and remind them to register early.
QMC Mini-Retreat Details
When is the Mini-Retreat?
Friday, October 7, 2016 from 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Where will the Mini-Retreat be held?
Quarry Center, Rm 200
10th Avenue South, Suite 140
Waite Park, MN 56387
Who should attend?
QM-Certified Peer Reviewers and Master Reviewers from the colleges and universities of Minnesota State are invited to attend. Register here.
What topics will be covered?
The mini-retreat topics will include:
- Accessibility – Standard 8: what it includes and how to apply the specific standards.
- Learning Objectives – Writing and identifying course and module-level objectives that are measurable, precise and aligned.
- Showing Connections – A deeper look at Standards 2.4 and 4.2.
- Alignment – Do you know it when you see it?
- Course Review Best Practices – How to find course evidence to support your decisions and writing helpful recommendations for course improvement.
- Just for Master Reviewers: Coaching Your Team and Communication Strategies.
Anything else I need to know?
There is no registration fee and lunch will be provided. Registration closes on October 3, 2016. Register here.