Are you looking for opportunities to learn more about how to effectively set up your courses using D2L Brightspace? The Minnesota State’s Special Interest Group: Learning Spaces & Instructional Technologies will be holding a series of free 1-hour webinars to get faculty who are new to D2L Brightspace up and running.
Access these free webinars from your home or campus – whichever works for you. Session size is limited so register early!
The following sessions will be held July 25 thru September 2:
- Introduction and Overview of D2L Brightspace
- Organize Your Content
- Using Respondus Quiz Tool
- D2L Brightspace Quiz Tool
- Announcements (formerly News), Classlist and Email
- D2L Brightspace Discussion Board Tool
- Points Based/ Weighted Gradebook
- D2L Brightspace Assignments Tool (formerly Dropbox)
- Groups in D2L Brightspace
Full descriptions, session dates and times as well as registration information can be found at the MN Quality Eventbrite registration page (link will open in a new window).
Please share the attached flyer with colleagues who may be interested. SIGD2LGettingStartedWebinars2016