An all-day “Mini-Retreat” for the institution QM Coordinators will be held on Friday, November 21, 2014 from 9 AM to 3:30 PM in Edina, Minnesota.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Highlights from the National QM Conference
- Ideas for moving QM forward on your campus
- Guidelines for using QM information and marketing (including use of the QM course seal)
- Supporting faculty in preparing for a formal course review
- QM Impact
- Resources for quality course design
- Opportunities for networking with colleagues and sharing ideas
Who should attend? This mini-retreat is for the Institution QM Coordinators. (Each campus QM affiliate has at least one individual listed as the campus QMC.) Two individuals per institution are invited to attend. Consider sending one or two institution QMCs plus one faculty member per affiliate institution OR if the institution QMC can’t attend, consider sending two faculty members.
There is no cost but pre-registration for the two individuals attending from your institution is required. Register using the Workshop Registration Form. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Directions and building location will be provided after you register.