This free MOOC, sponsored by Portland Community College and D2L, starts on Oct. 20. The description from the registration page indicates that it will include information about addressing accessibility in online learning and specifically includes these course goals:
- Build a personal knowledge base in web accessibility for online education.
- Create accessible photo images, diagrams, and charts for online courses.
- Create accessible audio and video components for online courses.
- Create accessible HTML content pages for online courses.
- Create accessible course content in other formats
Looks like a great opportunity to learn more about ensuring your course is as accessible as it can be. Registration is open until November 14.