An all-day “Mini-Retreat” for the campus QM Institution Representatives (IR) will be held on Friday, November 22, 2013 from 9 AM to 3:30 PM in Edina, Minnesota.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Ideas for moving QM forward on your campus
- A review of the IR roles and responsibilities
- Training on how to use the MyQM site
- Effective communication strategies about QM
- Guidelines for using QM information and marketing with the QM course seal
- QM Implementation Plan ideas and examples
- How to best support faculty preparing for a formal course review
- Opportunities for networking with colleagues and sharing ideas
Who should attend? This mini-retreat is for the campus Institution Representatives. (Each campus QM affiliate has at least one individual listed as the campus IR/IRs.) Two individuals per institution are invited to attend. Consider sending one or two campus IRs plus one faculty member per affiliate institution OR if the campus IR/IRs can’t attend, consider sending two faculty members.
There is no cost but pre-registration for the two individuals attending from your institution is required. Register using the Workshop Registration Form. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Directions and building location will be provided after you register.